- D-Teams will meet this fall on Wednesdays outside the church at either 5 or 7 pm from 9/9 – 11/11.
- Youth Group will meet on Sundays 5-6:30 pm.
- The Youth Group will also run Backyard Bible Clubs for Good Hope children from 4-5:30 pm every other Sunday from 9/13 – 10/25, with a final BBC on 11/1.
- Special Events will occasionally occur Saturdays.
- Due to church-wide logistical issues, teen Sunday School has been canceled for this fall. It is our desire to resume Sunday School as soon as possible.
Good Hope Youth Ministry strives to meet teens where they are and make them feel at home. We provide a place where teens can enjoy genuine friendships while strengthening their faith. We desire that teens come away with a practical understanding of what it means to live for Jesus in the church community and in the world. We invite you to come and bring your friends!
Each week, we host a time of fun and games designed to make everyone, old timers and newcomers alike, feel welcome. We then transition into a time where we sing, pray, listen to a Bible message, and discuss how it impacts our lives. Youth group meets Sundays during the school year. Special events (in lieu of Youth Group) occur on Saturdays. Check the online calendar for the latest updates.
D-Teams are smaller groups of teens and are led by a spiritually mature adult who equips teens in learning how to consistently read their Bible, pray, and see God in their everyday lives. D-Teams are divided by gender. They meet weekly during the school year.
Solid Bible teaching geared for teens is held at 9:15 am every Sunday morning. Sunday School is a teaching time that seeks to better acquaint teens with the structure of scripture. We recognize that a better comprehension of the nature of God’s Word yields better living. Sunday School is a time to impart this knowledge to teens.
Spring: Easter Egg Hunt
July: Vacation Bible School Kids Camp
August: Mission Project to Forrest Ridge
June: Victory Jam Middle School Camp
September: Labor Day Retreat
January: Ski Retreat