Supporting missionaries is an integral part of the church. Missionaries need to know they are supported at home, both financially and prayerfully. Good Hope builds a long-term relationship with missionaries by regularly communicating with them, supporting them through our annual budget, and praying for them weekly. Some of the missionaries who are currently supported financially by our congregation are:
- Hispanic Leadership Initiative
- University of Maryland RUF
- Linda Karner, Chiba, Japan
- Keith and Lori, Asia
- Josiah and Miriam, Africa
- Elisabeth Cary, MTW Bulgaria
- Steve and Beth Brunson, Trans World Radio Guam
- Yewase Literacy/Scripture Use, Burkina Faso
- Laurel Pregnancy Center, Maryland
- Katie Espey, Young Life of Howard County & Catonsville
- Melanie Johnson, MTW-Japan
Sept 29 -Oct 1
The Missions Conference is a weekend Conference. We meet to celebrate, learn about, and pray for the missionaries supported by Good Hope. There will be food from many countries of the world, and reports from our brothers and sisters in Christ who are giving their lives right now to the full-time work of the Kingdom of God. Some will join us in person; some will send recorded greetings; all will give us a better idea of how to pray for and support their work. Plan now to enjoy this celebration!
Forest Ridge Mission Project
The mission to the Forest Ridge community includes providing Thanksgiving Baskets, Christmas Baskets, food, clothing, toys, and school supplies during the year.